Rethink Robotics Support

Collaborative Resolutions

Hi All, 

As you all know Rethink Robotics as closed down. This has left many without their support needs. I am here to offer my services if the need arises for any of you. Please reach out to this email: collab.resolutions@gmail.com

My name is Grant Aylward and I worked previously as a Field Application Engineer at Rethink Robotics

The closing of the company was sudden to customers, the distribution network, and Rethink Robotics employees alike. The closing has left many of you without the support you need to get the most out of your investment in the Rethink Robotics hardware.

As a member of the small Field Application Engineering team for over two years and since the release of Intera 5 I have worked with distributors and customers across the country and globe. I worked to understand their business and technical needs and with that find success in deployments and product usability. I also worked on hardware resolutions when errors and failures would arise and operated as an Intera 5 software Expert. I assisted in Training much of the distributor network around the globe.

There is no means of direct support to Rethink Robotics for any of its customers currently. I am reaching out to offer my, and my network’s, expertise with Rethink Robotics Hardware and Software. The Services I will focus on are listed below.

Remote

1. Questions on software and Hardware capabilities.

1. Can the robot do the task you are looking to accomplish? Is the software able to inspect the parts you have? These are questions I can answer.

2. Intera 5 task Debugging.

1. The task you created may not be acting as you expect it would, I would help get to the root of the issue and help find a solution.

3. Intera 5 Task advisement.

1. When making a task the way it is programmed and set-up is crucial to its success. Let me help you verify that you have a task that will bring you value.

4. Applications Assistance.

1. Every Application is different and I have seen hundreds. I will advise on applications.

5. Hardware Failure Diagnostics.

1. The Hardware is prone to failure. Using the diagnostics skills I have I can determine best next steps and help advise on fixes to get your hardware running again.

6. Software Error Interpretation.

1. Some Errors in the software are confusing and arise intermittently. I can help bring clarity to their meaning and why they are happening.

7. Document Creation for Complex topics.

1. Unsure how a particular Product feature works. Let me create a document that with help with your understanding and implementation.

Onsite

1. Product Training

1. Product training will allow you to get continuing value out of your investment and make your own employees the experts.

2. Application Deployment Assistance

1. Onsite Advisement on Application setup ( Wiring, Part presentation, Application features), Task Programming, and End effector design,

3. Site Audit

1. Where can Sawyer work for you in your operation?

I am in not affiliated with Rethink Robotics, Inc.

If there is anything you do not see here but believe I could help with please do not hesitate to reach out and ask!

Please share this email with any colleagues or contacts you believe may find this useful.

Best Regards,

Grant Aylward

Collaborative Resolutions

collab.resolutions@gmail.com

Archived