Regress from Intera SDK 5.0.4.16 to Intera 5.0.3

Guest Austin

Our sawyer robots is current running with Intera SDK 5.0.4.16, But is it possible to regress to Intera 5.0.3 version? If so, after regress, is it possible to update back from Intera 5.0.3 to SDK 5.0.4.16?

Thanks

Hi Austin,

As of today, you cannot regress from the Sawyer SDK to Intera 5.  

Intera 5 has not been officially released for general availability yet.  That said, when Intera 5.1 is released sometime next month, you will have the ability to upgrade from 5.0.3 to 5.1.  When this happens, you'll have the option of switch back and forth between the SDK and Intera whenever you want.  We'll post instructions for doing this as soon at 5.1 is released.

Stay tuned - Brian

3 hours ago, Brian Benoit said:

Hi Austin,

As of today, you cannot regress from the Sawyer SDK to Intera 5.  

Intera 5 has not been officially released for general availability yet.  That said, when Intera 5.1 is released sometime next month, you will have the ability to upgrade from 5.0.3 to 5.1.  When this happens, you'll have the option of switch back and forth between the SDK and Intera whenever you want.  We'll post instructions for doing this as soon at 5.1 is released.

Stay tuned - Brian

Hello Brain,

Thanks for your informaiton. Our group are working on research project now. I have the Intera 5.0.3.81 and Intera SDK 5.0.4.16 in my rethink download account. But Once the sawyer in our lab update from version 3.3.7.100 to SDK 5.0.4.16, It looks like I can't regress to Intera 5.0.3 or Intera v3.3.7.100 anymore, even though I have the intera 5.0.3 version file in my download profile.

I want to use the 2D vision track capability of the sawyer.There are two ways to do that.

• Regress back to intera 5.0.3, use the build-in 2D vision track
  • Hard code in the current SDK version, which will be time-consuming. Time is important, but I haven't have the chance go that depth yet. 

Because we try to demo the saywer's vision track capability in one of the academic conferences. That's why I am hurry to regress to version 5.0.3. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

Austin

Archived