Jose_UTEC

Can't enable robot

I have a several problem because the robot can't be enable or move by hand. When I read robot/state I have the following msg:

----

homed: False

ready: False

enabled: False

stopped: True

lowVoltage: False

estop_button: 2

estop_source:1

----

So I changed from SDK to Intera interface and give me:  "Safety Controller shut off power to arm".

When I tried to use rosrun intera_interface enable_robot.py -e the terminal take some time but finally give me *enable to reset*. I h ave already read http://sdk.rethinkrobotics.com/intera/E-STOP_and_Enable_Robot article but the solution don't work. Please, some advice about this problem.

IMG_20181110_172946.jpg

IMG_20181110_191351.jpg

Edited by Jose_UTEC

I too have this issue, I am unable to reenable Sawyer, the safety controller continues to shut the power off to the arm

On 11/13/2018 at 3:52 PM, Pat Seiferth said:

I too have this issue, I am unable to reenable Sawyer, the safety controller continues to shut the power off to the arm

Thanks for you reply Pat. 

This issue have taken more than one week. So, I am worry because that's part of my thesis project. Please, If you have any solution or recommendation write in this post. 

Edited by Jose_UTEC

On 11/15/2018 at 11:06 PM, Jose_UTEC said:

Thanks for you reply Pat. 

This issue have taken more than one week. So, I am worry because that's part of my thesis project. Please, If you have any solution or recommendation write in this post. 

Hi Jose, I hope you are well. Were you able to resolve this? It seems to be that some safety contactor is open somewhere in the controller but I cannot pinpoint it.