Hello Katharina ,
If you know how to create a locator and how to do pick and place it will be simple for you to create Vision Pick.
Below you can find a short instruction on how to create it :
1. Create Locator in Snapshot gallery. (Just in case instruction here)- DO NOT MOVE YOUR OBJECT
2. Close all windows/nodes in Intera.
3. Open Vision Locate node and choose your object.
4. Click on the button TEST (in Vision locator node - at the top left corner)
5. If your object is found, it should be highlighted in green and then click RELOCATE. (there should be confirmation - RELOCATED) - DO NOT MOVE YOUR OBJECT
6. Create Pick & Place (most important are : Pick should be children of the Vision Locator node - toggle on the vision locator node, click on this and it should be highlighted in orange, then create Pick & Place)
Remember, your object has to be in one place all time after you execute (Point 5 - RELOCATE).
Please let me know if it is helpful for you.